Are you planning to attend the D6 Conference in Louisville?
While you’re enjoying D6 Louisville, the Billy Graham School of Missions, Evangelism, and Ministry at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary wants:
* to take you to dinner,
* to provide you with transportation to and from dinner,
* to give you an opportunity to receive answers to your questions about family ministry and forming a faith that lasts in children and students, and
* to enter your name in drawings for a huge array of giveaways!
And no, you don’t have to enroll in Southern Seminary or even have the slightest interest in enrolling. This is simply our gift to you because we wholeheartedly support the ministry of D6 and we want you to have a great time while you’re in Louisville.
Here’s the deal:
* At 5:00 pm on Thursday, October 2, our shuttle vans will pick you up at the North Fourth Street entrance of the Galt House. They will take you to The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, where we’ll serve Chick-Fil-A for dinner.
* During dinner there will be a panel discussion and question-and-answer time with family ministry leaders Timothy Paul Jones and Randy Stinson (authors and editors of Family Ministry Field Guide, Perspectives on Family Ministry, and Trained in the Fear of God) as well as Ted Cabal, expert in the field of apologetics and editor of The Apologetics Study Bible.
* They’ll be providing a seminar on how to form a faith in children and youth that will last through college.
The event will be hosted on the campus of Southern Seminary. We’ll give away dozens of books and prizes, then we’ll take you back to the Galt House for the final sessions of the day at the D6 Conference. There is limited seating for this event, so please RSVP no later than Wednesday! When you RSVP you’ll be entered automatically into the prize drawings; you must be present at the event to win.
We love your children and welcome them to come with you. If your children will be with you, please include an RSVP for each child that will be eating, so that we will have plenty of food for them as well.